Site Network: Home | poze | alte chestii | Despre mine

It’s morning and it’s already 8 o’clock . Damn , I’m gonna be late again.... no matter how hard I try...I’m just too slow in the morning, to sleepy....and they all say “face it, you’re never gonna make it ! “ . I guess their right.....what’s this?

hmm....smells nice...ok, a little bit of parfume and...I’m ready.

I had for the bus station....but the traffic sucks so....I’ll just walk.... what? what am I thinking...I never walk to school. though, there’s something pushing me..I feel so....energic, and ...alive....I start running....it’s almost like I could lose contact with the ground....there’s this strange energy in me...I feel like I could touch anything and turn it to life....amazing....in 10 minutes I get to school. Nobody could believe their eyes....I start looking for the reason....and I found it...It smelled great! It was that tinny bottle of parfume I found in the bathroom....

Un parfum: Puma Fragrances. www.puma-fragrances.ro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment